What is Tatuuma?
This is the main page of Tatuuma
Tatuuma is an electronic music project created by Vladimir Modenov based in the city of Smolensk, Russia. Vladimir’s creative work was influenced by artist of various genres and styles – from Depeche Mode, Moby, IAMX and Placebo to White Lies, Crystal Castles, Ladytron and Patrick Wolf.
This diversity is visible thoughout Tatuuma songs – while some tracks try to sound like live session, other ones hide intentionally under the dense walls of electronic bit.
Read more about us and our music on Medium (only in Russian).
How to listen Tatuuma?
Looking for other Vladimir Modenov’s projects? Subscribe to our telegram channel (in Russian).
- Voices (2017)
- Project Nightmare (2018)
- Casa de Huespedes Dolce Vita (2018)
- Epistles (2019)
- HOW TO PAINT WITH CRAYONS (2020)
- Voices: Remixes and Rarities (2017)
- Project Nightmare: Remixes and Rarities (2019)
- Nameless Collection of 13 Carefully Chosen Arguably Best Tracks (2019)
- My Old Movies (2020)
- The Collection of Nothing (2021)
- HOW TO PAINT WITH CRAYONS V2 (2021)
- In the Morning (2016)
- Empty Soul (2018)
- My Wrong Way (2019)
- Breakdown (2019)
- I Play Every Time I Get Sick (Remixes) (2019)
- Yellow Car (2021)
- Flying in Water (2017)
- Nothing More (2017)
- Russian Song (2017)
- Mad Boy (2018)
- I Don’t Care (2018)
- Morning Beach (2018)
- Barcelona Days (2018)
- We Will Kill You (2020)
- A Pandemic — feat. JULYMAN (2020)
- Undying (2020)
- Another Melody For Andrew (2020)
- Liars — Sweaty Holiness Mix (2020)
- Fonary — feat. NAYBRO (2021)
- Compiler (2021)
- Compiler (feat. nohook) [Razryvnaya! Remix] (2021)
- The Kernel (2021)
Modenov’s Lost Tapes
What are Lost Tapes? This is non-Tatuuma Vladimir Modenov’s old tracks written in 00s.
- First Dreamer, Second Loader (2021)
- My Best Friend (2019)
- Our Hearts (2020)
- Five Years (2020)
- Romário (2020)
- Wait for Me (2020)
- Words (2020)
- Wait for Me (Stay With Me, All Right?) – Rework (2020)
- The Hidden Love (2020)
- I Want Too-Too (I Want You Too-Too) (2020)
- Nathaniel Mayim (2020)
- L.Y.O.N. (2020)
- An Angel in My Bed (2020)
- Dirty 21 (2020)
- Imageboy — Zarafshan Version (2020)